Region: REGION VII (Central Visayas)
|Registered Voters (2010)||3,921,867|
|Population (as of May 1, 2010):||6,800,180|
|Number of provinces||3||No. of Cities||10||Number of municipalities||97||Number of barangays||2,446|
|Province||Code||Income Class||Info||Registered Voters 1 (2010)||Population
(as of May 1, 2010)
|071200000||1st Class||47 Mun. 1 City 1109 Bgys||619,935||1,255,128|
|072200000||1st Class||44 Mun. 9 Cities 1,203 Bgys||2,018,719||2,619,362|
|076100000||5th Class||6 Mun. 134 Bgys||52,658||91,066|
1. Figures on registered voters are partial data from Commission on Elections (COMELEC) which may still be subject to corrections/adjustments from their field offices
2. Figures on registered voters exclude data on absentee voters.
3. Figures on registered voters are as of January 2010.
4. PSGC Information are as of 31 March 2016.
5. Population (as of May 1, 2010): a) Total Population Count by Region, Province, City/Municipality and Barangay as of May 1, 2010 ; b) Population of Highly Urbanized Cities (HUCs) are excluded in the total population of their respective provinces but are included in the regional total; and c) Population of barangays with boundary disputes are excluded in total population of their respective municipalities and cities but are included in the provincial and regional total. Source: 2010 Census of Population: National Statistics Office (NSO).
6. Source: Philippine Statistics Authorityhttp://www.census.gov.ph/content/2010-census-population-and-housing-reveals-philippine-population-9234-million