Number of Barangays Totals to 42,029 in the Third Quarter
(PSA-NSCB-PR-201401-PP2-01, Posted 04 November 2014)
Use this page to search for codes of regions, provinces,
municipalities, cities and barangays in the Philippines.
Statistics on registered voters are likewise included.
Articles, information and technical notes are also supplied
for better understanding of the PSGC.
New feature: users can now see the location of cities in the Philippine map.
1. Figures on registered voters are partial data from Commission on Elections (COMELEC) which may still be subject to corrections/adjustments from their field offices
2. Figures on registered voters exclude data on absentee voters.
3. Figures on registered voters are as of January 2010.
4. PSGC Information are as of 30 September 2014.
5. Based on Department of Finance Department Order No.23-08 Effective July 29, 2008.